All TotsBots products are covered by our 12 month guarantee. This covers fabric faults and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This does not cover damage caused to product by
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching.
- Boil washing.
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash.
Excessive laundering can destroy elastic, destroy the water repellency, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your nappies, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void. We have had some very bedraggled little nappies come home to us and it just makes us sad to hear what some people do to them to keep them white or stain free. Repeat after us “Whiter than white simply ain’t right”! The nappies are there to catch waste and over time they may become stained, this is to be accepted and is not a fault.
For goods that we conclude to be faulty we will:
or Replace the goods;
1. Refunds or Credit Notes: may be given for returns of unwashed, unused items in original condition returned within 28 days of purchase. Unwanted goods must be in an acceptable re-saleable condition.
2. Replacement: We will replace products that are deemed to be faulty as long as they were purchased within the guarantee period.
3. In some instances it may be applicable to repair the goods and this will always be the first option looked at.
Where products are replaced or repaired during the warranty period, this does not give automatic entitlement to extension of the warranty.
We will require proof of the purchase so please keep your receipt as your guarantee will be void without it. Please note: Warranty cannot be transferred – TotsBots warranty does not cover preloved items.