TOTS BOTS Customer Service Sales Advisor – 37.5hr week
Part time & Permanent
Mon to Fri 9-2:30
Salary £18k pro rata
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 31st July 2019
Apply direct by email to email@example.com with your most recent CV and a covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Overview of Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager this role is responsible for: all inbound customer service queries: advising new customers of our products: problem solving/complaint handling to resolution: giving administrative support to Sales team and general office administration. Requires very good organisational skills along with the ability to work under pressure, the need to stay focussed and prioritise workload without getting in a flap and, always with excellent attention to detail. We don’t like keying errors the result in us accidentally sending the wrong nappies to New Zealand, for example! Experience of using cloth nappies is an absolute must (they don’t have to be ours but shh don't tell anyone we told you that!)
The Ideal Candidate
This role is perfectly suited to someone who has at least two years experience in a customer service role who is looking to progress up the career ladder in sales, account management or customer service. If you dream of working in a small, successful, eco friendly, entrepreneurial company that’s run by nice people, then please read on!
Your main duties will include:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls
- Deal with all general enquiries and correspondence via phone, letter and e-mail
- Advise customers on all TotsBots products via phone, email, live chat and social media channels
- Complaint handling to resolution via phone, email, live chat and social media channels, (but don't worry we don't get a lot of complaints)
- Return processing
- Advise customers to help them make the best purchasing decisions suited to their needs
- Sales administration to support the activities of the trade sales team
- Assist with ad-hoc sales activity as required
- Using the company ecommerce platform on a daily basis to Custom for order processing and management
- Administration for all accounts
- Letters, spread sheets, questionnaires and presentations as required
- Travel arrangement for business trips, meetings, including booking flights, hotels, food etc.
Have at least 2 years experience working in a customer service/sales advisor role (telephone and face to face) dealing with enquiries to resolution.
Have excelled in a previous customer service role.
Have experience of working unsupervised and have worked on your own initiative in previous roles.
Previous experience of working with an E-Commerce/Computerised Sales order process system
Have excellent communication skills at all levels, especially written
Have a good attention to detail
Be well organised and self-motivated
Be keen to impress customers, colleagues and yourself.
Be articulate and have a friendly, positive telephone manner
Be flexible, willing to learn and adapt to new environments
Be able to demonstrate good working knowledge of word, excel and email
Have a positive outlook and engaging personality
That’s it, Good Luck!