Go Eau natural with reusable sanitary pads
Reusable sanitary pads giving you one less itch to scratch!
Did you know up to 30% of us are allergic to disposable sanitary pads? If that is not a reason to move to reusable sanitary pads we don't know what is! With multiple layers all made up of different chemicals, ingredients and fragrances it is no wonder the figures are so high. (For more information on some of the chemicals found in disposables check out our blog here. ) So if you want to ditch the itch and protect your bits, we have a solution, Bloom & Nora reusable sanitary pads; unbeatable performance without the chemicals.
The natural bamboo used in our Bloomer pads is an incredible absorber, meaning you can get on with your day without worrying about leaks. You can also put an end to another worry, the sticky back tabs coming loose and reattaching to your bits. Both our Bloomers and Noras have secure popper wings to keep your pad firmly in your knickers, holding steady and reassuring you that whatever adventures you have planned, your pad won’t shift.
Here are our 5 top tips to protect you and your bits during your period
- Wear cotton pants - This is the same principle as our Bloomers reusable sanitary pads, keep it natural next to your bits to avoid any unnecessary irritations.
- Don’t wash too much. We know it is hard to feel clean during your period but remember when you wash your interfering with the natural flora of your vagina. It may sound hard to believe but your lovely lady garden is self-cleaning. Gynaecologists recommend no more than 2 showers a day.
- Avoid highly scented perfumes and soaps. Advice is don't wash inside your labia with anything other than water… you’ll start to interfere with the body’s natural lubrication otherwise.
- Avoid scented “feminine” wipes. They prey on insecurities, often doing more harm than good and irritate things even further. You just don't need them.
- Keep that fresh feeling. Change your reusable sanitary pad regularly to keep you feeling fresh.
So if your bits need a little bit of natural luxury to help them get to the end of the month less red and angry, then our bamboo reusable sanitary pads are the ones for you, check them out on the website here.