Beginners Guide: EasyFit Nappy
If you’re curious about reusable nappies but aren’t quite sure where to start, we’re here to help!
Whether you’re a new mum or dad, or are trying to be a bit more eco-savvy, reusable nappies are a great place to start.
Our award-winning EasyFit All-In-One nappy is the perfect go-to for first-time reusable nappy users! They’re just like disposables, but even better…
All About EasyFit Nappies
The EasyFit is the ultimate one-piece reusable nappy for fit, comfort and absorbency. We take extra care when designing our nappies to make sure they’re soft and breathable against the baby’s skin, helping to prevent nappy rash, ezcma and other skin conditions. Did we mention our nappies come in cute and colourful prints too, reusables are far from boring!
It’s not just the prints to look forward to…enjoy worry-free (and leak-free) car journeys and outings - our EasyFits can hold up to 185ml, and even if your mini human is a heavy wetter, you can simply pop in a booster for extra absorbency!
After heading out and about with your little explorer, just stick your reusable nappy in a 40-degree wash with non-bio powder, tumble dry or put on the washing line, ready for tomorrow’s big adventure!
As well as making our nappies comfy to wear, we love to do everything we can to be kind to the planet your teeny tot is quickly growing-up in. Did you know we're the first reusable nappy company in the world to make our waterproof fabric out of recycled polyester yarn? And on average, we reuse two plastic bottles with every EasyFit nappy?
EasyFit nappy details
Natural bamboo fabric core
- The absorbent bamboo fibre is typically known as the ‘oh my, it’s so soft!’ bit that’s gentle next to the baby’s bum.
- It’s an eco man-made cellulose fibre that contains teeny micro-holes, giving it ultimate absorbency and breathability.
- Grown without the need for agrochemicals and with a very short growth cycle, the bamboo fibre is a sustainable resource.
Recycled plastic waterproof exterior
- The waterproof bit of our nappies is super-soft and stretchy and has been specially developed for us at TotsBots!
- The waterproof polyester yarn is made from 100% plastic bottle waste.
- The fabric is knitted to our specification and then coated with a state-of-the-art waterproof membrane.
- Stay-dry buffer zones keep liquid locked in the core
- Clever stitch-free seams mean no leaks
- Easy hook and loop fastenings
- Adjustable poppers so the nappy grows with the baby
- One size fits most from birth to potty training (8-35 lbs)
Caring for your reusable nappy
- To keep your TotsBots nappies in tip top condition, here is our nappy care advice:
- Do not use fabric softener or oil-based products (if using barrier cream, use a liner).
- Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting.
- Pre-wash nappy before use. Bamboo will need approximately 10 washes to reach full absorbency.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash in non-bio at 40 and tumble cool or line dry
- Wash with non-bio powder. 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled.