Beginners Guide: Bamboozle Nappy System
If you’re new to the wonderful world of reusable nappies, we know that it can get a little bit confusing with all the different nappy styles out there, but we’ve got you covered.
In this blog, we’ll be shining a light on our brilliant Bamboozle Nappy System!
Click full screen to view!
All About the TotsBots Bamboozle System
Our Bamboozle System is reliable, super-absorbant, and ideal if you want to make the shift from disposable to reusable nappies. The two-piece fabric nappy may seem a little daunting at first, but trust us, it’s simple and gives you the flexibility to choose what works best for you and your baby.
Bamboozle Wrap (Day time nappy and waterproof shell for Bamboozle Stretch night nappy)
The Bamboozle Wrap is essentially the fast-drying waterproof part of the nappy! It works together with both the Bamboozle Stretch and Bamboozle Pads.
During the day: For the perfect lightweight daytime nappy, use your Wrap with the Bamboozle Pads. You simply popper the pads inside the Bamboozle Wrap. When it’s time for a nappy change, switch out the pads for dry ones, wipe and reuse the Wrap, and you’re good to go!
During the night: Attach the Wrap to the outside of a Bamboozle Stretch to create an ultra-absorbent night nappy. Working together, the Bamboozle Stretch absorbs any wetness and the Bamboozle Wrap prevents leaks.
P.S - If your little one is a heavy wetter, for extra absorbency add a Bamboozle Pad to the Stretch.
Bamboozle Wrap top features
- Birth-to-potty - With an adjustable popper system, hook and loop fastening and stretchy waistband, the nappy grows with your tot.
- Leak-free- The clever stitch-free seams and waterproof tummy area ensures leaks are kept at bay, keeping your little one happy and dry!
- Quick and simple nappy changes - The hook and loop fastening works just like Velcro, making nappy changes quick and mess-free. Inside the nappy, there are poppers to easily change and replace Bamboozle Pads.
- Environmentally friendly - The Bamboozle Wrap is made from recycled plastic, saving two plastic bottles from landfill with every nappy! Even better, you can wipe the Wrap clean for three to five consecutive changes, so it’s a great money-saver and environmentally friendly too!
- Two sizes - Size 1 fits 6-18 lbs and Size 2 fits birth-to-potty 9-35 lbs
How many Bamboozle Wraps do I need?
We’d recommend 15 to 20 day nappies. So, depending on how often you change and wash your Bamboozle Wraps, you’ll need around 5 Wraps and 20 Bamboozle Pads.
Bamboozle Stretch (Night nappy)
The Bamboozle Stretch is our trusty, oh-so-soft, night nappy. It’s one of the TotsBots family favourites, especially for those with little ones who are heavy wetters! The knitted bamboo Stretch can last up to 12 hours, keeping your baby leak-free during the night.
Simply sit the Stretch inside the Bamboozle Wrap, pop in a liner to catch any poo and you’re little one is bedtime-ready!
Bamboozle Stretch top features
Just like the Wrap, our multi-award-winning Bamboozle Stretch grows with your little one and has an easy hook and loop fastening. But, what the Stretch is really known for is its super absorbency:
- Leakproof - The Stretch is a really soft knitted bamboo terry nappy with a microfibre core, for top comfort, performance, and to keep your little one sleeping soundly.
- Boost absorbency – With a simple popper system, you can boost the absorbency of your Stretch by popping in an additional Bamboozle Pad.
- Three sizes - Size 1 fits 6-18 lbs | Size 2 fits 9-35 lbs | Size 3 (available in ‘natural’ only) fits 35+ lbs.
How many Bamboozle Stretch nappies will I need?
We’d suggest five or six Bamboozle Stretch night nappies, plus two waterproof Bamboozle Wraps. You’ll need to change the Bamboozle Stretch every time, but you can wipe and re-use the Wrap if you’d like to.
Bamboozle Pads (Use with Bamboozle Wrap and Stretch)
Pop a Bamboozle Pad into a Stretch or Wrap, using the poppers inside the nappy, to create an absorbent daytime or extra absorbent night nappy. Every nappy change time, swap the used pads with fresh – simple!
Our pads come in two different sizes (small and big) and you can use the pads together for extra absorbency!
Still not 100% sure on how the Bamboozle Nappy System works? Check out our handy video guides here.
As well as the Bamboozle System, we have designed a range of colourful reusable nappies to suit you and your little one! So if we haven’t already, let us introduce you to the EasyFit, Teeny Fit and Swim Nappy.